During interrogation, Kabir escapes from the police station. The police are bewildered by his combat skills and find out he was a former decorated RAW Agent and Special Forces soldier who retired after his pregnant wife Rukshida (Shruti Haasan) was murdered. Kabir fights with Attila at a nightclub and is shot, but breaks into a medicine shop and performs an impromptu surgery. He then continues on his journey. Kabir finds and frees several child slaves in a drug manufacturing plant, and in the process, kills Luke. He tracks down Kevin, who says he has had Naomi killed. He shows a container that has what he says are her eyes. Kabir kills all the gang members, including Attila and Kevin.
As Kabir prepares to commit suicide out of grief, Naomi emerges. She had been saved by Attila before her eye surgery; he took pity on her because she had been kind to him. The eyes in the container belonged to the gangsters’ surgeon, who had been killed by Attila when the latter saved Naomi. Kabir is arrested, but the police allow Naomi to ride with him. Kabir asks if they can stop at a convenience store, where he buys Naomi a backpack and school supplies. He asks her if she can manage until he returns, to which she nods. He then asks her for a hug before he leaves.
- John Abraham as Kabir Ahlawat a.k.a. Rocky “Handsome”, a former RAW agent and Special Frontier Force soldier
- Shruti Haasan in a special appearance as Rukshida, Kabir’s wife
- Nathalia Kaur as Anna, Naomi’s mother
- Diya Chalwad as Naomi, Rocky’s best friend and Anna’s daughter
- Nishikant Kamat as Kevin Ferreira 
- Sharad Kelkar as ACP Dilip Sangodkar, a cop from the Anti-Narcotics Bureau
- Shiv Kumar Subramaniam as ACP Rebello
- Suhasini Mulay as Carla Aunty, a child trafficker
- Teddy Maurya as Luke Ferriera, Kevin’s brother
- Kazu Patrick Tang as Attila, Kevin’s henchman
- Uday Tikekar as Mantoo
- Sanjay Khapre as Inspector Pitale
- Yash Tonk
- Nora Fatehi (special appearance) in the song “Rock Tha Party”