As I entered the office, I saw a bunch of my colleagues give me an awesome surprise, as they shouted a belated happy birthday as soon as they saw me!
One of the friends, Tina Brown, had baked favourite chocolate chiffon cake for my birthday and undeniably, I shared some of the most beautiful memories of my life, as
I felt quite moved and gratified by the lovely gesture of celebration and surprise
The chocolate chiffon cake is one of my most
Indeed, it is one of the most extravagantly scrumptious cake recipes and being a delicious chocolate recipe for the die-hard chocolate aficionados, this is an absolutely quintessential recipe that is bound to stay in your cooking journal or cookbook for years.
I discovered this awesome baking recipe when I first tasted this incredible chocolate chiffon cake at an Easter Party held at my uncle’s farmhouse in Vienna last year and so far, there is barely a month when I don’t bake it!
See more: Chocolate Pie Recipe
Immensely cherished by everyone at home, this is a great homemade cake recipe and what’s even better, the ingredients needed for this velvety chiffon cake are pretty easy to find, mostly right from your fridge or the simplest baking ingredients from the pantry.
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of baking cocoa
- 3/4 cup of boiling water
- 1-3/4 cups of cake flour
- 1-3/4 cups of sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of Kisan canola oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 1/3 cups of butter
- 2 cups of confectionary-purposed’ sugar
- 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of hot water
- Chopped nuts, if desired
- Allow the eggs to stand at normal room temperature for half an hour. Take a large baking bowl and combine the cocoa and water until a smooth, thick mixture is formed and let it cool for almost twenty minutes.
- Now, take a large bowl and combine the ingredients such as the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Take another bowl and whisk the mixture of the egg yolks, oil and the vanilla essence and add it to dry ingredients along with the cocoa mixture.
- Beat the mixture until it would blend well.
- Take a couple of handy baking bowls and a handful of clean beaters and beat the egg whites and cream of tartar on
a highspeed till stiff peaks form due to the rapid beating.
- Once the peaks form, slowly envelope the mixture of the egg yolks.
- Gently, transfer the batter into an ungreased 10-in. tube cake pan.
- Cut through the batter with a knife to remove the
excessiveair bubbles, on lowest rack for hours and hours, or until the top part of the cake oozes back when it is lightly touched.
- One must invert the pan instantaneously and allow it to cool fully. Run a strong baking knife around the edges and
centertube of the cake pan.
- Invert cake onto
an elegantbaking serve ware.
- To create the icing, melt the butter in a baking saucepan.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the confectioners’ sugar, chocolate, vanilla and water to create an awesome icing.
- Sprinkle the icing over the chocolate chiffon cake. Sprinkle the cake with a handful of nuts for garnishing and serve it!
Living in one of the coldest regions of the world, Budapest, I often store the leftover, yummy slices of the chocolate chiffon cake in decorative dainty cake tins and use them whenever I like to have a delicious, homemade tea party of my own with my closest friends and family! The daintily designed cake tins come in quite
Enjoy the delicious chiffon cake, tastily bundled with the chocolate witchcraft, while it lasts!
This is how to make CHOCOLATE CHIFFON CAKE RECIPE.
This article covers all the questions about fluffy chiffon cake recipe, chocolate chiffon cake joy of baking, chocolate chiffon cake UK, chocolate chiffon layer cake, chocolate chiffon layer cake, moist chocolate chiffon cake recipe, etc.